It only weighs 40 pounds so it's light enough for anyone to handle, plus the compact body design and fold-down handle make it a breeze to transport and store. Remove two screws and the machine opens like a clamshell for fast service.
The FiveStar is small enough to clean tight spaces and corners yet powerful enough to perform well in any commercial setting.
A revolutionary bladder design allows you to fill and empty out of the same bucket and eliminates the need to pour solution into the machine. Simply fill the bucket, set it on the machine, close the lid and begin cleaning. No more spills or mess!
- Multi-Floor Unit: Carpet, Hard Floor & Grouted Tile
- Patented self-adjusting, self-leveling brush and vacuum shoe for easy cleaning of all carpet lengths and uneven floors plus longer brush life
- Handle adjusts to operator height and folds down for easy storage
- Patented lift-off bucket with bladder makes filling and emptying incredibily easy
- See-through recovery dome
- Side extension for cleaning right to baseboards
- Upright-mounted motor and intercooler system combine for long-lasting operation
112 CFM, 2 HP
Chevron design, 4 row
Sealed, stainless steel ball bearings
7 inches, non-marking
23" L x 12" W 24" H