High Torque Direct Drive Motor
Denon’s all proprietary12-pole Direct Drive brushless motor design, delivering instant full rotation speed with a powerful 2.5 kg/cm of start-up torque within 0.5 seconds for true turntable reaction and response. Perform freely as if you were using a genuine vinyl turntable.
4 Superb Built-in Effects
Building the mood of your dance floor and remixing live has never been so easy with our on-board effects. Easily activate and have full parameter control with a unique Dry/Wet mix knob of the 4 effects: Flanger, Filter (high-mid-low), Echo and world’s first Echo/Loop.
3 Platter Effects
– Brake: adjustable in real-time
– Dump: reverse sound without losing true forward time
– Reverse: the platter spins backwards too! New!
Full MP3 Support
– MP3 Seamless Looping with B Point trim
– MP3 Hot Starts
– MP3 Frame Search
– MP3 Memo (save your Cue points and Loops)
– Supports C.B.R and V.B.R. decoding up to 320 kbps
– ID3 Tags, displays: (title, artist, album)
– ID3 BPM Tag (automatically recalls the BPM)
– MP3 File Search System (easily locate files by name or folder)
Next Track Function with Cross Fade
Storing hundreds of your favorite MP3's on one disc is possible. But, what if you want to play other files from the same disc back to back? Well, we answered your needs with our world's first Next Track Reserve function. You can search for a song by name (without interrupting playback) and crossfade seamlessly to that file for a smooth non-stop mix upon your command.
– crossfade time is user adjustable
– available for CD audio discs as well
Seamless Loop to Sampler Copy
You can easily copy your perfect CD/MP3 Seamless Loop over to the Sampler, even while it’s playing! This adds a whole new level of creativity such as, exchanging your disc during sample playback, perform CD scratch overlays with the sampler, and many more cool tricks.